HOW TO VISUALISE THE AURA
Everyone has an energy field or aura that surrounds the physical body. This energy field is intimately associated with our well-being. High sense perception is the way of perceiving things beyond the normal range of human senses. With it one may “see, hear, smell, taste and touch” things that cannot normally be perceived. Visual high sense perception is a type of a “seeing” in which you perceive a picture in your mind’s eye without the use of your normal vision. In order to develop this psychic skill, it is necessary to enter into an expanded state of consciousness. The most acceptable method to expand one’s consciousness is meditation. In this altered state the practitioner is able to blend with the surroundings, tune-in to vibrations, perceive aura colours and their associated chakras and have a heightened sense of awareness.
Soft or low light is of the best condition in which to first see the aura. It also helps to be relaxed. So, I suggest reclining as the best posture to try this method for the first time. The easiest way to achieve this is to place several pillows at the head of your bed and recline so your head and shoulders are fully supported and relaxed. But you are not lying in down horizontally. I encourage students to use deep relaxation techniques that allow for a heightened perception before attempting this exercise.
1. Turn off the lights. You don’t want to work in pitch-black conditions so in most cases the street-light filtering through the curtains will provide enough light. If not, leave the landing light on and almost close the bedroom door. The small amount of light at seeping underneath and around the door-frame should be enough to work with.
2. As you recline in bed, hold your hands straight out in front of you. Look gently at them. Don’t focus too hard. As you need to gaze rather than to look. The aura rarely appears as a bright light, it is more a gentle haze.
3. As you look at your hands, try to allow your eyes to be a little out of focus and try to look past your hands toward another object in the room, the window or wall. By relaxing your focus but holding your attention to the space in between the hands. Allows you to better understand how to look at your out-stretched hands.
4. Very carefully bring the palms and fingertips closer together. But not touching. Gaze into the gap between your palms and fingers. You could glimpse a few fine lines of blue and red and white light or start by just using the index fingers of both hands. Also you may find that the focus goes in and out to start with. This method does need a bit of practice so don’t be disheartened if you can see much the first time.
5. As you practice this psychic method. Try moving your hands in and out as this enhances the aura layers connecting. You may see fine lines and streams of light connecting the palms and the fingers. Concentrating on these fine lines usually makes them glow brighter.
Bringing the fingers very close together in this way seems to be increase the auric flow. It’s just like when you bring to opposite poles of magnets together: you feel the attraction suddenly increase as the fields unite. A little like a “magnetic field” If you move the palms in and out you may also perceive the resistance as you bring the aura together between your palms. You may also experience a change in temperature of the skin, warmer or cooler. As well as possibly a slight tingling in the fingertips or palms.
If you practise the above technique. In time you may glimpse out of the corner of your eye the same effect surround people’s heads.
The aura encircles the whole body like a luminous egg, but it is brightest around the head. The aura is charged with their thought vibrations and will subsequently affect the resonance of the whole system. The brightness and intensity of colours, where they are concentrated and if they correspond with the expected colours of the chakras, all have specific purpose. Perceiving significant changes in the aura. In the shape of the aura, the chakras or the colours themselves. Or a reversal of the flow aura energy or a concentration of colour in a part of the body usually indicates and imbalance in that area.
Bright colours have a more positive energy, usually indicating a happy disposition and demeanour. But remember the colours change all the time.
The guidelines for colour in the aura, helps to further define their meanings in relation to the individual. With practice you will begin to trust your intuition and therefore the interpretations of the colours become more personal. An explanation aura colours is an appropriate and meaningful part of an aura-reading. The intuitive guidance you pick up can be significant. It opens you up insight for the purposes of reading the individual.
With practice you may see beyond the range of the visible spectrum and glimpse the ethereal colours of the spiritual world as they appear at the upper levels of the aura.
Aura-reading is a wonderful way of providing your clients with insight and guidance that deepens and increases your psychic perception and interpretations to a well-rounded and in-depth psychic reading.
Till next time,
The wonderful and caring Lee van Zyl offers sound and uplifting guidance in a reading with you. She has many years’ experience giving intuitive insight on all kinds of love readings. Speak with her directly for your positive guidance here; https://psychictoday.uk/reader/8738/lee-van-zyl1