An Introduction Into Witchcraft: Spell Jars!
Not only are these little bottles cute to make, but they are a great way to focus on manifestations and intentions for the next month. Create them for yourself or gift them to a friend you know is struggling.
Spell Jars – The Basics!
Before we get started on 3 easy recipes for powerful yet straightforward Spell Jars, let’s run through some basics:
- It’s best to create these on a Full Moon as it is a time of heightened energy in the atmosphere.
- Focus on intentions every step of the way and in every action – ideally, say it aloud as you add each ingredient.
- Finish each jar by dripping candle wax over the seal to trap in all those intentions and magic! Don’t forget to say your intention in this step.
- Think of this as an activity for yourself – get into a meditative and relaxed mindset.
- Find a safe space where you won’t be interrupted.
- Cleanse the environment, bottles and ingredients using smoke (incense, paolo santo or sage) or sound (bells or singing bowls).
The Happiness Jar
- Rock Salt – this kitchen staple ingredient will be the base of all three jars. It helps to cleanse as well as having protective and healing qualities.
- Cinnamon – this helps to manifest creativity.
- It is generally good to fill this jar with yellow or orange objects and herbs, which are the colours of happiness.
- Citrine Stone – this stone is believed to radiate positive energy and happiness by carrying the sun’s power.
The Wealth Jar
- Rock Salt.
- Basil – this common herb promotes wealth.
- Bay Leaf – try and sum up your intention in one word and write it on the bay leaf. You can use a piece of paper or a petal also.
- Green Aventurine – this is known as a stone of opportunity and is believed to attract abundance, wealth and prosperity into our lives.
The Self Love Jar
- Rock Salt.
- Lavender – this aids relaxation, promoting time for self-care and expels anxiety from one’s life.
- Rose Petals – promotes confidence, as well as seeing the beauty in one’s self and others.
- Rosemary – this is considered a herb of purification. It stops negative thoughts, which can lead to self-depreciation as well as speaking badly of others.
- Rose Quartz – the crystal that encourages self-love, as well as attracting the love of others
Thank You for Reading
Speak to one of our Psychics!
We have a very experienced and friendly team of psychics with us here at Psychic Today! Click on our link here and select the psychic of your choice for an exclusive one-to-one reading!
Download our Psychic Today Companion App now!
The Psychic Today Companion App for all your psychic needs! If you haven’t yet added it to your mobile phone, you can do so by following our links here:
To download from the App Store – click here.
Or download it from Google Play – click here.
To top up your credit or if you have any questions or queries, our friendly reception staff are available 8:00 am to 2:00 am GMT on 0333 335 0297. You must be over 18 years old to use this service, which is for entertainment purposes only. You must be the bill payer or have the bill payer’s permission. We may send free promotional messages.
Text FACEBOOK and your question to 65511 for your free reading! (Usually £1 per message, max 3 messages per reply. One per person. CS: call 0333 335 0297. UK Only) Click on the link to our page and see our Facebook Live sessions right here!